I have some exciting news - I am looking for one or two new interns to add to the Jenny Komenda Interiors/LGN team!

There are some really, seriously exciting things happening right now. I've been so grateful for the ad hoc group of helpers I've had this year and I'm sad to be losing some who are going away to school. 2012 is going to be a big year, and I'm hoping to find an intern or two who wants to stick it out with me for a few months this fall. The intern positions are unpaid in the beginning, but I'm expecting to be able to take on some full time employees around the new year. There will be lots of perks in the meantime, I promise!

**If you've already emailed me in the past year or so about interning, please feel free to email me again. Thanks!**

Here is my ideal candidate (and I expect to be pretty firm on all of these):
1. Lives in NYC and knows how to get around the city by themselves. (Bonus points for smart phone users. I <3 google maps.)
2. Hours: 9 am - 3 pm, but most importantly 12-3 pm. Days can be flexible, but I'm hoping for at least three days a week, if not five.
3. Comfortable with computers and general office technology. MAJOR points if you're already a blogger or know HTML.
4. A deep love of interior design. If you don't absolutely drink up design blogs and shelter mags, no need to apply.
5. Basic DIY skills (like painting) and a willingness to use them often!!
6. A positive attitude and a good sense of humor. This job can be hectic and I need someone who can let all the crazy roll right off!
7. Must be willing to be photographed and filmed.

If you feel like you'd be a good fit for the team, please email me your resume (and any other info you'd like to include) to jenny at jennykomenda dot com.

Thank you!! xx

P.S. One job perk is getting to see my little angel baby Evie every now and then. Pretty awesome indeed.


PPS On an unrelated note, have you ever seen anything as cute as these toothbrushes I wrote about today on Babble? It's all in the details!


Have a great weekend! xoxo
 
Top