I got back to New York late Saturday night and playing catch up has been a little crazy. But it was so fun to come home and see this little piece in the July Better Homes and Gardens. They let me share some of my favorite tips for zhushing up a home on a budget. I also had to bribe them with lavish gifts so they would call me the reigning Queen of DIY. ;)


follow me on instagram: @jennykomenda

I'm going to be posting on the BHG Style Spotter blog a couple times this summer. Each post will focus on a room and a very specific way to mix it up a little without breaking the bank. Pillows are one of my great weaknesses and I'm sharing some of my currently available favorites that will instantly update your living room (and a fool-proof method for mixing colors - it's simpler than you think). Go check it out!



 
Top