Another short week gone! It's so cliche, but I'm just blown away at how fast time is flying by lately. It's stressful and also a little exciting. There are lots of good things coming this year. :)

I'm so thrilled to share with you my April product picks from Fab. This company is hitting it out of the park lately. They continue to find the coolest products and offer them at discounted prices. I love getting to pop on every other week or so to see what sales they have coming up.

Here's what's caught my eye this week (and, yes, that's a cardboard unicorn as well as a concrete tape dispenser):

 photo FAB1.jpg

1  //  2  //  3  //  4  //  5

 photo FAB2.jpg



6  //  7  //  8  //  9  //  10
(pssst! here's that post on the Lonny jewelry armoire)

 photo FAB3.jpg



11  //  12  //  13  //  14


 photo FAB5.jpg



15  //  16  //  17  //  18  //  19

This post was brought to you by Fab.com. Thank you for supporting LGN sponsors! :)

PS I'll be back a little later today to share a new furniture addition I ended up putting in my office. I think you're going to love it as much as I do. :)
 
Top