It's the weekend! What are you up to? If you were here, Evie would tell you a knock-knock joke and sing you a song from Annie, two of her specialties.

 photo IMG_6880copy.jpg

Michael and I haven't been home and available to really work on the house together for a couple weekends, so we are planning to do nothing but stay here and finish up projects. I am so excited! The floors are looking great and the trim is really starting to come together. I'll have a post up on that early next week. I can't wait to share.

Now, back to the wheelbarrow. We decided to take down the rest of the faux stone from the fireplace in the living room, just to be safe. I've been hauling the stone out all day and I'm officially exhausted! Jason's coming over tomorrow to frame out the new fireplace and then I'll start working on the trim.

Just a little sappy note - I am so happy we live in this house. It is really starting to feel like ours. We put up the door trim and a bit of baseboard yesterday and it was one of those major sigh moments. It's all coming together. :)
 
Top