So many of you fellow mothers have commented or emailed asking for tips on "how to do it all." It makes me laugh to think that I would be the imparter of advice on that one. This summer has majorly challenged me on the professional/personal balance front. All great things happening - just not enough hours in the day.

Disneyland yesterday morning. This photo makes me laugh everytime. Grace and Claire were so excited to get going and the last thing they wanted to do was stop for a photo. :)
Joanna asked me to participate in a series she has this week on juggling motherhood with work. It was fun to write out my schedule and some of my thoughts about the subject, but I think my ultimate conclusion was that we all have to find a balance that works for us and constantly be re-evaluating and adjusting. I am reminded every day that life is full of trade offs. I feel like my schedule is a little too work-heavy right now, so we are taking this long trip out west. Vacationing with kids isn't always the most rejuvenating, but I am so happy to be with them all day, every day.

Thanks to Joanna for including me in her series. You can check out the post HERE.

xoxo
 
Top