This week will go down in Komenda history as 'epic.' It was pretty crazy and I'm ready for a break soon, but thankfully my adrenaline is kicking in again for this weekend! I am really excited to be installing Joanna's bedroom tomorrow. She's out of town for a few days so my little elves and I will hunker down and get everything installed and zhushed for her and Alex to come home to on Sunday. Joanna says it feels like she is on one of those design shows where the room is dramatically revealed to the owner. We sort of did a similar type install for her living room and nursery and it was exciting! :)

I'll also be packaging and shipping out my One Kings Lane sales this weekend. Thanks so much for your support there. That was such a fun thing to be a part of.


I tried really hard to offer only special, one of kind pieces that I truly loved (and wanted to keep myself!). If you're interested getting the back-story on the items I chose (where I got things, what inspired my paint and fabric choices, the history of some of the antiques), I wrote it all up on today's Babble post HERE.

Have a really great weekend!


PS A big thanks to Todd and Emily for sharing their home with us this week. I'm saving one last post from their home for Monday, which I'm really excited about. (hint: they made a secret play room under the stairs. Hot air balloon wallpaper is involved. It's good.)
xoxo
 
Top