It seems rare to find on-trend and exciting fabric patterns at regular fabric stores like Joanns. Trellis patterns don't really do it for me any more, but I do like sort of more unique geometric patterns a lot. This one from the HGTV Home fabric line at Joann's stopped me in my tracks. The colors are so great and the pattern looks so high-end. Almost like something David Hicks would have designed.

 photo IMG_2383.jpg

The pattern also came in a blue/charcoal combo:

 photo IMG_2374.jpg

The whole line from HGTV Home was pretty great. And happily, most of the patterns were heavy enough to use for upholstery.

 photo IMG_2377.jpg

I liked the pattern within a pattern here on the chevron. It helps class it up I think.

 photo IMG_2375.jpg

 photo IMG_2382.jpg

I loved this gray and cream fabric below. I would totally put this on a pair of chairs or even a sofa. 

 photo IMG_2381.jpg
 
Top