My friend Kristen from Gypsy Soul Interiors always has gorgeous projects going on at her place! I loooove when her name pops up in my inbox!


She was inspired by this chevron rug DIY project and used a perfect coral pink color. The rug is for her daughter's newly redecorated big girl room. I love the Kristen eyeballed the taping! She wanted this to be a quick project and sort of liked that imperfectly-perfect look (especially for a kids room).


You're going to want to check out how adorable this little girl's room turned out. That bed (and bedding)! That chaise! Kristen embraces all things vintage and knows *just* how to update them with paint and fabrics. I feel like this space has so much more soul than a room filled with catalog furniture!


I'm sure you'll want to know just like I did - the wall color is Iced Apricot by Valspar. Definitely adding that one to the paint color arsenal! This elusive perfectly peachy pink color is hard to nail down!


Gorgeous job as always, Kristen! Thanks for sharing!


If you have a room submission for LGN, please email jenny at jennykomenda dot com. Thanks!
 
Top