Hello friends! How was your weekend? We had two dinner parties at our house this weekend! It was a little intense, but so so much fun.


I was researching upholstered doors last night for a DIY I'm working on and I found this image from Elle Decor Espana. It's a different shot of the same dining room Colleen and I wrote about last week!



The room is from Christine D'ornano's London townhouse (featured in both Elle Decor and Elle Decor Espana). After a little digging I found another set of photographs from the lovely home here. Aren't those blue doors something else? I can't WAIT to try this idea out!


Here are some photos of the rest of the house. Don't you just love seeing the same room in different publications? So much changes with the stylist!

It looks like the homeowner is a big fan of upholstering walls. The master bedroom below is upholstered in this stylized floral linen from Osbourne and Little and the pink living room below is also a linen on the walls.



My kids would be alllll over this playhouse!


A George Smith sofa wrapped in silk velvet and Serge Mouille sconces? WOW.


I think this home is a perfect example of how to pull off colorful decor without looking silly or cheap. There are lots of neutrals, lots of muddy colors, and just splashes of clear primary colors. I think the result is an exciting and energizing space that's also completely livable.

 
Top